For general information on airports please check here.
Some other details concerning Malpensa:
- Check-in is done at the area 7 close to gate 15 placed at Terminal 1. Check-in starts 3 hours before and it ends one hour before departure. Business class passengers can check-in until 45 minutes before.
- Ethiopian Airlines does not have its own booth at Malpensa. Please refer to our airport handler, SEA.
- Flight boarding normally takes place through gate B.
- Transit passengers from other airports can get their boarding card at the transit desk in the B area. We remind all passengers that it is not possible to purchase goods at the Duty Free shops without a boarding pass. Business class passengers must also hold a boarding pass to access VIP lounges.
- VIP lounges: business class passengers and Silver and Gold Sheba Miles card holders receive an invitation card for the “Pergolesi” lounge when checking in. The lounge is located at the Satellite B.
Latest page update: July 20th, 2011